Thursday, June 21, 2012

About There and Back Again


There and Back Again – A Student’s Tale

I’m a biomedical engineering student from the United States with a mechanical engineering minor (which leads to less sleep than I want to get), a passion for robotics (which leads to puttering about in various labs) and a love of food (which started this blog back here).  I was lucky enough to be chosen as an intern at POSCO, a major steel company in South Korea, for just under two months and will study abroad at POSTECH, the Pohang University of Science and Technology for two weeks for the summer of 2012.  This blog will document my experiences here, which will quite literally be once in a lifetime. 

Although my adventures in South Korea may not rival the danger a plucky little hobbit faced crossing the known world to help steal treasure from an infamous dragon, I hope to fully immerse myself in this opportunity that I never thought I would get.  I hope you’ll come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment